Thursday, June 18, 2009

i've got a beautiful new asian girlfriend

well i must have a door in the back of my head
where i dump out all the crap so i can just feel solid again
now more sittin around thinkin about your hair
cuz i must have a door in the back of my, back of my head

yeah i've got a beautiful new asian girlfriend
she comes over and hangs around for days in my bed
you can't seriously believe i'm thinkin about you, man
cuz i must have a door in the back of my my, back of my head

well it's a brand new day and i'm walkin around old town
i feel cool as shit cuz i got no thoughts keepin me down
i'm thinkin blah and blah blah blah to your trip
cuz i must have a door in the back of my, back of my head

back of my head
yeah i must have a door in there.

-dandy warhols



so. drove down to see my boy in sd, drove us up to santa barbara to see bryan's show and enjoy sb all around. god i miss that town. feels good to share good things. i am so in love, it's gross.

more photos to come.

these are of karolina's polish ucla graduation bbq party, a couple of sd, and the usual randoms.


Photobucket

Photobucket

trying to wrangle winstone haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3<3<3

Photobucket

driving around old town sd.

Photobucket

visiting sorrina at work and making new friends :D

Photobucket

caricature man was pretty awesome.

Photobucket

congrats, k!

Photobucket

polska.

Photobucket

i love kat.

Photobucket

who could resist that face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

kat feeding me. necessary photo :D

Photobucket

i love them.

Photobucket

classic.

Photobucket

ladies.

©natalielinh



i feel so lucky to under the california sun.

oh oh! and i decided i'm going to get fishies. i'm going to get two algae eaters and name them sailor and lula. and a dinosaur fish too, or something cute. so be stoked on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment